Slocum’s 300+ employees have treated thousands of patients, helping them get back to enjoying daily activities. Our group shares a strong commitment to giving each patient the personal attention essential to the healing process.
- Health insurance available (coverage for medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, and alternative care) for employees and their families including discounted orthopedic care.
- Holidays (six paid holidays)
- Generous Earned Time Off to cover vacation, sick leave, and personal days (a new full-time employee accrues approximately 19 days of ETO per year. At five years, this increases to 24 days per year. At ten years, it increases to 30 days per year, and at 15 years, it increases to 32 days per year. These days are in addition to the six paid holidays.)
- 401(k) entry on a quarterly basis with matching/profit sharing opportunity of up to 10 percent Life insurance/AD&D/STD/LTD coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) pre-tax reimbursement account for childcare and medical expenses
- Employee assistance program with free counseling sessions for employees and members of their households
- Continuing education and tuition reimbursement
- Alternative transport incentive program including emergency ride home program
Please note that this list is intended to give a general overview of benefits available to our employees. Individual items may be subject to change without notification.
Bilingual, with Spanish as a second language, preferred in all positions. Slocum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a policy of non-discrimination in the employment and treatment of its employees. Slocum will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, (within legal limits), race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, sex, disability (within ADA guidelines), or any other legally protected class with respect to hiring, recruitment, promotion, demotion, transfer, termination, salary level, or other forms of compensation and employment privileges if you are interested in being a part of this extraordinary team, please apply for one of our available positions.
To request reasonable accommodation for disability in applying or with the application process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 541-868-3226.
Please note that as Slocum is a healthcare organization we are required by the State of Oregon to mandate Covid vaccinations for staff in both clinical and non-clinical roles.