Check it out!
Dr. Brian Jewett recently discussed the benefits of our RENEW outpatient joint replacement program and...
You are here
“I came to Eugene to develop a surgical practice devoted to the care of patients with arthritis of the hip and knee. I also devote time to patient and community education about diseases of the hip and knee and their surgical treatment. I've even found time to help launch a program known as Volunteers in Motion that provides surgeries to those who cannot afford them. ”
Education and Training
- Fellowship: Adult Joint Reconstruction, Anderson Orthopedic Research Institute, Alexandria, VA, 2000-2001
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery, Vanderbilt University Hospital, Nashville, TN, 1996-2000
- Medical School: Vanderbilt University Hospital, Nashville, TN, Medical Doctorate, 1995
- Post Graduate: Stanford University, Stanford, CA, Master of Science, Neuropharmacology, 1991
- Undergraduate: Stanford University, Stanford, CA, Bachelor of Science, Biology, 1990
- Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Licensed by the Oregon and Virginia State Boards of Medical Examiners
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons
- North Pacific Orthopaedic Society
- Western Orthopaedic Association
Hospital Staff Privileges
- Sacred Heart Medical Center, Eugene, OR
- McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center, Springfield, OR
- Slocum Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine physician and surgeon since 2001, current Practice President
In my free time, I enjoy cycling, competing in triathlons, parenting, making computerized movies, and taking digital photographs, as well as skiing and hiking with my daughters.
Advancements in Joint Replacement
Dr. Jewett and RENEW Featured in The Oregonian
Check it out!