You are here
"I have enjoyed being part of the growth and development of Orthopedic Fracture Clinic, Orthopedic Healthcare Northwest, and now the Slocum Center over the past 45 years. Doctors Slocum, Larson, and James were the orthopedists who brought me to this medical community, and the commitment to provide the very best specialty orthopedic care has been very fulfilling for me."
Dr. Dennis Collis is available to see patients at our Eugene location.
Education and Training
- Residency: General Surgery, Hennepin County General Hospital, Minneapolis, MN, 1964-1965; Orthopedic Surgery, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, 1967-1970
- Medical School: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO, Medical Doctorate, 1963
- Undergraduate: Grinnell College, Grinnell, IA, Bachelor of Arts, Chemistry & Biology, 1955
- Military: Captain, United States Air Force, Department of Orthopaedics, Mather AFB, CA, 1965-1967 (Air Force Commendation Medal)
- Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Licensed by the Oregon and Missouri State Boards of Medical Examiners
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons
- Hip Society
- Orthopaedic Research & Education Foundation
- American Association of Hip & Knee Surgeons
Hospital Staff Privileges
- Sacred Heart Medical Center, Eugene, OR
- Slocum Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine physician and surgeon since 1970
Wall Lake, IA
In my free time, I enjoy golfing, traveling, and watching Oregon sports.
Our office hours have changed in observance of Independence Day.x