You are here
“Orthopedics and musculoskeletal medicine are constantly evolving. We have the opportunity to mechanically fix many things, while research in our field is constantly bringing new options to heal or prevent damage. My goal is to provide the highest level of specialized treatment to repair damage, restore function, prevent further injury, and help my patients return to their favorite activities.”
Dr. Lisa Lamoreaux is available to see patients at our RiverBend Pavilion location.
Education and Training
- Fellowship: Rocky Mountain Sports Medicine, University of Colorado, Aspen, CO, 1994 – 1995
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO, 1989 – 1994
- Medical School: Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, OR, Medical Doctorate, 1989
- Undergraduate: Reed College, Portland, OR, Bachelor of Arts, 1980
- Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Subspecialty Certificate in Sports Medicine by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Licensed by the Oregon State Board of Medical Examiners
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Lane County Medical Society
Dr. Lamoreaux enjoys mountain biking, skiing, and horseback riding as a hunter-jumper equestrian. She was a member of the Team USA mountain biking team and rode professionally winning one world championship and two national championships. She brings this experience to her medical care.