You are here
“Where I trained, we were constantly taught about the value of whole-person care, or taking care of ALL of the patient, not just the physical, and I try to incorporate this philosophy into providing care to my patients. In my approach, I try to use the latest technologies available to allow patients to have direct access to me, as well as my staff, no matter how big (or small) of a concern they may have.
One of the things that makes me the happiest is hearing how a patient with a new joint is able to return to an activity they once loved like horseback riding, bicycling, or just playing with the grandchildren.”
Dr. Mildren will be available to start seeing patients on Friday, September 8th.
Education and Training
- Fellowship: Adult Reconstruction, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA, 2016 – 2017
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgical, Loma Linda University Health, Loma Linda, CA, 2012 – 2016
- Internship: Traditional Rotating, Loma Linda University Health, Loma Linda, CA, 2011 – 2012
- Medical School: Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, CA, Medical Doctorate, 2011
- Undergraduate: Portland State University, Portland, OR, Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, 2005
- Licensed by the Oregon and California State Boards of Medical Examiners
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Western Orthopaedic Association
Dr. Mildren enjoys participating in triathlons, running, and playing soccer, as well as devoting time to research and mobile app development.