You are here
“Where I trained, we were constantly taught about the value of whole-person care, or taking care of ALL of the patient, not just the physical, and I try to incorporate this philosophy into providing care to my patients. In my approach, I try to use the latest technologies available to allow patients to have direct access to me, as well as my staff, no matter how big (or small) of a concern they may have.
One of the things that makes me the happiest is hearing how a patient with a new joint is able to return to an activity they once loved like horseback riding, bicycling, or just playing with the grandchildren.”
Education and Training
- Fellowship: Adult Reconstruction, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA, 2016 – 2017
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgical, Loma Linda University Health, Loma Linda, CA, 2012 – 2016
- Internship: Traditional Rotating, Loma Linda University Health, Loma Linda, CA, 2011 – 2012
- Medical School: Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, CA, Medical Doctorate, 2011
- Undergraduate: Portland State University, Portland, OR, Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, 2005
- Licensed by the Oregon and California State Boards of Medical Examiners
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Western Orthopaedic Association
Dr. Mildren enjoys participating in triathlons, running, and playing soccer, as well as devoting time to research and mobile app development.