You are here
“Athletics have always been an important part of my life. I feel fortunate to be a part of Slocum Center, as it allows me the opportunity to incorporate my passion for staying active into the care of my patients.”
Education and Training
- Fellowship: OrthoCarolina Foot and Ankle Institute. Charlotte, NC, 2011-2012
- Residency: Mayo Clinic Dept. of Orthopaedics, Rochester, MN, 2006-2011
- Medical School: Sanford School of Medicine, University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD, 2002-2006
- Undergraduate: University of Sioux Falls, Sioux Falls, SD, Bachelor of Science, 1998-2002
- Licensed by Oregon Board of Medical Examiners
- Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Hospital Staff Privileges
- Sacred Heart Medical Center, Eugene, OR
- McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center, Springfield, OR
- Slocum Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine physician since 2012, Eugene, OR
I enjoy running, playing guitar, biking, and spending time with family.
Healthy Running Tips
Duck Doctors Celebrate 2020 Rose Bowl Win!
Dr. Nicholas Strasser Among this Year’s 20 Under 40 Award Winners!
Please join us in congratulating one of our very own who is among this year’s 20 Under 40 award winners,...Read More
Traumatic injury survivor returns to hiking after procedure from Dr. Nicholas Strasser
Five years and countless surgeries after Mike Hawley, 63-year-old Eugene resident and hiking enthusiast, fell 150 feet down Mount Thielsen (where...Read More
Local Farmer Back in the Fields After Ankle Replacement From Dr. Nicholas Strasser
For years, local farmer John Karlik was hindered by his arthritis and deformity pain that severely limited his ability to work on his farm.... Read More