You are here
Caitlin Lee is a certified physician assistant who joined Slocum Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine in 2015. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in kinesiology from California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo and her Master of Science degree in physician assistant studies at The University of Alabama at Birmingham. She specializes in assisting with surgical subspecialties such as trauma, sports medicine, and total joint replacement as well as the foot, ankle, hand, and wrist.
As a lifelong competitive swimmer, Caitlin is familiar with the capabilities of the human body, both at peak performance and during an injury. Her scope of practice allows her to see patients throughout their orthopedic journey and learn their unique story and background.
In her free time, Caitlin enjoys spending time with her family and friends as well as being outdoors, hiking, and swimming.
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, Minor in Spanish: California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies: The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of PAs
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend
- Slocum Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine