You are here
Jacob Riportella is a highly skilled certified physician assistant who joined Slocum Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine in 2015. He graduated from the University of the Cumberlands in Williamsburg, Kentucky, with his Bachelor of Science degree in health science as well as his Master of Physician Assistant Studies degree.
Dedicated to making a difference in his patients’ lives, Jacob specializes in providing compassionate, patient-centered care. He spends the majority of his time assisting our total joint surgeons and enjoys being a part of a team that provides patients with relief as well as gets them back to the activities they love.
When he is not seeing patients, Jacob enjoys attending church as well as staying active by rock climbing, backpacking, hiking, and playing soccer.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science: University of the Cumberlands, Williamsburg, KY
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: University of the Cumberlands, Williamsburg, KY
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of PAs
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend
- Slocum Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Our office hours have changed in observance of Independence Day.x