You are here
Jason Queer is a certified physician assistant who specializes in splinting, first assisting, and providing sports medicine care and injections as well as interpreting X-rays and MRI scans. He graduated from Missouri State University in Springfield with his Bachelor of Science degree in biology as well as his Master of Science degree in physician assistant studies. Jason joined Slocum Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine in 2017.
Dedicated to providing the highest quality of care possible, Jason strives to use the latest evidence-based medicine. He sees a wide array of patients, from young athletes to elderly individuals, and enjoys helping each of them reach their goals.
In his free time, Jason enjoys football, watching movies, and listening to music as well as keeping active by hiking and kayaking.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: Missouri State University, Springfield, MO
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies: Missouri State University, Springfield, MO
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend
- Slocum Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine