You are here
A certified physician assistant, Jennifer Babich joined Slocum Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine in 2015. She completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, graduating with her Bachelor of Science degree in animal science. Jennifer went on to earn her Master of Science degree in physician assistant studies at the Western University of Health Science in Pomona, California.
In addition to providing patients with high-quality, compassionate orthopedic care, Jennifer also assists our surgeons during surgery. She is dedicated to providing personalized care and enjoys seeing the impact it can have on a patient’s life.
Outside of practicing medicine, Jennifer enjoys watching Ducks basketball and spending time with her husband and their two boxers. She also likes to keep active by hiking, white-water rafting, skiing, and snowboarding.
- Bachelor of Science in Animal Science: University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies: Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, CA
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of PAs
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend
- Slocum Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine