You are here
"My goal is to help you to understand the orthopedic condition you have and help you decide the best treatment option to pursue. Using state-of-the-art techniques and technology, I strive to improve and resolve the problems you are experiencing."
Education and Training
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery, University of Minnesota Affiliated Hospitals, Minneapolis, MN, 1981-1985
- Medical School: Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, Medical Doctorate, 1980
- Undergraduate: Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, Bachelor of Arts, Biology/Chemistry, summa cum laude, 1976
- Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Licensed by the Oregon State Board of Medical Examiners
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Lane County Medical Society
- Oregon Medical Association
Hospital Staff Privileges
- McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center, Springfield, OR
- Slocum Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine physician and surgeon since 1985
I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling, hiking, backpacking, golf, racquetball, fishing, cycling, and running.