You are here
Supported by contributions from the currently practicing orthopedic surgeons and doctors at Slocum Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, the Slocum Foundation Board of Directors is pleased to announce seven students have been selected as a 2016 college scholarship recipient and will receive a one-time $1,500 scholarship this year. The Foundation's Annual Scholarship Reception will recognize our outstanding recipients on Thursday, May 19th at 5:00 p.m. Award presentations will commence at 5:30 p.m.
- Alonna Reeves of Pleasant Hill High School; headed to Oregon State University or University of Oregon.
- Reed Redding of Thurston High School; headed to Corban University or Oregon State University.
- Kendra Gee of Willamette High School; headed to University of Oregon or Western Oregon University.
- Rylan Larsen of Crow Middle/High School; headed to George Fox University, University of Oregon, Pacific University, Oregon State University or Concordia University.
- Emmalynn Lindsey of South Eugene High School; headed to Oregon State University, Harvey Mudd College or Carnegie Mellon University.
- Megan Groves of Churchill High School; headed to Johns Hopkins University or Emory University.
- Adrienne Banks of South Eugene High School; headed to Williams College.