Heather A. Campion, MD
“I believe there is no cookie-cutter approach to medicine, and each patient’s treatment should be individualized to his or her unique condition or injury."
"I first visited with Dr. Campion regarding Dupuytren's Contracture in both my right and left hand. Dr. Campion examined both hands and prescribed a course of action. She treated my right had with an injection on a Thursday and met with me on the next day to continue the treatment. The treatment was successful. I met the following month with Dr. Tavakolian and he preformed a needle release on my left hand. Both treatments were successful and alleviated the finger bending which has been a problem for several years." -- Vance Y.
Education and Training
- Fellowship: Hand Surgery, Integris Baptist Medical Center, Oklahoma City, OK, 2012-2013
- Residency: University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA, 2007-2012
- Medical Degree: Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, IL, Doctorate of Medicine, 2007
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Notre Dame, South Bend, IN, Bachelor of Science, 2003
- Licensed by the Oregon and Oklahoma State Boards of Medical Examiners
- Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Alpha Sigma Nu
Hospital Staff Privileges
- Sacred Heart Medical Center - Riverbend, Springfield, OR
- McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center, Springfield, OR
- Sacred Heart Medical Center – University District, Eugene, OR
- Ambulatory Surgery Center, Slocum Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, Eugene, OR
Graduate of Marist High School
In my free time, I enjoy running, gardening, cooking, traveling, and spending time with family.