For over 80 years, we’ve had the privilege of providing orthopedic care to the patients and the community of Eugene and the surrounding areas. We are incredibly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and work hard every day to ensure we provide the exceptional orthopedic care you deserve.
Safety Measures for In-Person Appointments at Slocum:
- Patients and visitors over two years of age are required to wear face coverings (e.g., masks, bandanas). Face shields alone without a covering over nose and mouth are not permitted.
- We are disinfecting between patients.
- Patients experiencing symptoms are being rescheduled when possible.
- We are limiting the number of people allowed in our offices.
- We are asking patients to come to appointments alone when possible. Family member and caregivers are asked to stay in their vehicle or return to pick up patients at after their appointments, when possible.
a) One (1) parent or legal guardian of a minor is allowed
b) Patients with cognitive or physical disability who require assistance may have one (1) person accompany them to the appointment
- Each patient and visitor has a temperature and symptom check when entering the building.
- All of our staff members are wearing face masks and sitting behind barriers when possible.
- All of our staff are having temperature checks daily and staying home with any symptoms.
Face coverings are required to protect other patients, our employees, caregivers, and doctors. Your face covering should cover your nose and mouth. A homemade cloth mask will work. Patients with face coverings are still required to practice social distancing. We will have patient navigators in our office to help guide you to a location where you will wait for your appointment in a location safely away from other patients. Please leave your face covering on even if you are not near another patient or person, and when sitting in our exam rooms.
We know that COVID-19 doesn’t stop the need for orthopedic care.
This is a team effort, and in this difficult time, we appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes we've made. We are all in this together.