“The greatest reward is being able to not only make a patient feel better, but to restore their pre-injury physical ability—that is my ultimate goal.”
Education and Training
- Fellowship: Palmetto Health, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC, 2006-2007
- Residency: Family Medicine, Fairview Hospital, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, Resident 2003-2006; Chief Resident 2005-2006
- Medical School: Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, Medical Doctorate, 2003
- Undergraduate: Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, Bachelor of Science, 1999
- Licensed by the Oregon State Board of Medical Examiners
- Diplomat, American Board of Family Physicians
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
Hospital Staff Privileges
- Sacred Heart Medical Center, Eugene, OR
- McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center, Springfield, OR
- Slocum Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine physician since 2007
I enjoy CrossFit and Olympic Weight Lifting. I spend other spare time cooking, gardening and traveling.
Dr. Lisa Pomranky Says . . .
Flexibility and muscle building are just as important for your health as cardiovascular exercise.